Friday, November 9, 2007

Doodles

This little character got such a reaction out of my classmates. This was when that it was finally confirmed that i am disturbed.
Because of the reaction to the frog above, i thought why not make a brother. This is Ernie. He likes to sing.

At work we are working on a commercial that involves a caveman. these were just some early doodles i came up with. I like the Brother Brigham one myself.


that monkey looks like it's about to snap. Don't trust monkeys! ,
This is a result of boredom, while waiting for renderings.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Steven you are an incredible artist. I don't have much to compare to, but man you are good. Keep up the good work and we are sure proud of you.

Karalee said...

Your work is so great! I love how your villian turned out I was there the week you got the assignment wow it turned out great