Friday, November 9, 2007

The beginnings (age7)

I did these drawings when i was seven. For some reason i have a facsination about boats and dinosaurs. One would think i would grow out of it, but i still have a fondness that has intensified. Dinosaurs are the best, especially bucked toothed ones. I think the caveman looks like that sewer monster from the X-files.
Our second grade class was given the assignment of coloring groundhogs for groundhogs day. You could only imagin what what teacher though of me. I though mine had the most character. Alright, i have been pulled into the blogging world, where is myself control? However i think this is good for me. It will make me want to do better art, seeing that now the whole world can see it (donations are excepted). So here we go, i will take you to the beginnings. I think it is always a good idea to see where you have been, to know where you are going and if improvement has taken place. Let the drawings begin.

1 comment:

the Kev said...

I think you should draw more like this, because, you know, your recent stuff isn't very good . . .